“Without changing our patterns of thought, we will not be able to solve the problems that we created with our current patterns of thought.”
– Albert Einstein
“Supply chains are everywhere, from the biggest company in the world to
Today’s business competition is not just company vs. company – it is supply chain vs. supply chain. Our team at Experience on Demand brings multi-disciplinary expertise to bear on your supply chain strategy, helping optimize your approach and implement desired changes.
- What business are we in?
- Who are our customers, and what do they value?
- Are we using our supply chain partners effectively to serve our customers?
- How can we take cost out of the entire supply chain?
- Are we quick enough to adapt to changes in the market?
- What should we be doing next that we are not doing now?
- How do we measure the success of our supply chain operations?
- What is the most important change that we need to make regarding our supply chain?
Analyze Current State
currentsupply chain strategy
- Determine customer needs and values
- Conduct SWOT analysis
Determine Desired State
- Outline future state
- Determine baseline metrics
- Map revised supply chain
Plan Actions to Close Gaps
projectteam and create charter
- Obtain key stakeholder support
Execute and Measure
- Execute plan using best project management methodologies
- Measure results vs. goals
- Install processes to maintain changes
Supply Chain Services