“Without changing our patterns of thought, we will not be able to solve the problems that we created with our current patterns of thought.”
– Albert Einstein
“Supply chains are everywhere, from the biggest company in the world to running your household. We all have supply chain experience even if we don’t know it.”
Today’s business competition is not just company vs. company – it is supply chain vs. supply chain. Our team at Experience on Demand brings multi-disciplinary expertise to bear on your supply chain strategy, helping optimize your approach and implement desired changes.
- What business are we in?
- Who are our customers, and what do they value?
- Are we using our supply chain partners effectively to serve our customers?
- How can we take cost out of the entire supply chain?
- Are we quick enough to adapt to changes in the market?
- What should we be doing next that we are not doing now?
- How do we measure the success of our supply chain operations?
- What is the most important change that we need to make regarding our supply chain?
Analyze Current State
- Document current supply chain strategy
- Determine customer needs and values
- Conduct SWOT analysis
Determine Desired State
- Outline future state
- Determine baseline metrics
- Map revised supply chain
Plan Actions to Close Gaps
- Develop specific project plan
- Select project team and create charter
- Obtain key stakeholder support
Execute and Measure
- Execute plan using best project management methodologies
- Measure results vs. goals
- Install processes to maintain changes
Supply Chain Services