Our Why: We are all about serving your company’s Business Development professionals’ every need.
Comparing your business functions to an automobile, we think of your Business Development personnel (or Sales people) as your tires, or your set of “wheels” (and the other half of your commercial team, your Marketing people, they would be your “engine”).
Maybe not the most glamorous part of your business, but you are not going anywhere without your Business Development people. They are literally and figuratively where “the rubber hits the road” – out there, with your customers, making the sale. They are your point of execution in the market. And they are a primary source of critical information on market conditions. They must be your high performers!
Think about it this way. Once the new business owner conceives of his business idea, what is always the first resource he needs (if he is not already skilled at it himself)? It is someone to help him sell his new business idea to the market (which, if it’s needed, is also where financing will be obtained), and then to make that critical first sale to his first customer. That is precisely where the skilled Business Developer is crucial to a business’ success, and it is also where he or she is the happiest – driving you to sales growth!
Our Mission: The mission of EOD's Business Development Practice, is to be your Sales teams’ “Champion”:
- Helping them to plan, generate, and manage new customers profitably and sustainably,
- Shaping them into a best practice Business Development organization,
- Improving their integration with Marketing (to retain and build sales among your most loyal customers), and
- Serving them by advocating for Business Development’s strategic role in your organization.
- Business Development “Primer” ($500)
- Channel Management
- Category Management (Category/Shopper Marketing)
- Coaching Salespeople and Sales Managers
- Commercial/Sales Planning & Strategies
- Cross-Style Diversity in Selling
- CSO or Sales Manager For-Hire
- Sales Best Practices
- Sales Organization Assessment and Transformation
- Sales Promotion (for Trade/Retail Customers)
- Sustainable Growth