Mark Lerman brings both industry and academic experience to provide a full range of essential HR Management services to the complex workforce of a growing business. Mark will act as an on call / always accessible resource to support a variety of needs to include:
- Employee Selection and Retention of the Best Available Talent
- Performance Management that Fortifies Employee Engagement and Productivity
- Protection through Planning from State and Federal HR / Employment Laws and Regulations
- Leader and Supervisor Development for a High Performance Culture
- Employee Training and Development based upon identified Business Needs and Requirements
- Compensation and Benefits Design for Current and Future Planning
Supporting your Human Resource Management needs through a partnership with an outside expert is a smart move for small and middle sized businesses. From legal compliance to employee management and development, the diverse and complex dynamics of managing people require attention in order to ensure a sustainable, compliant culture with an engaged and skilled workforce.
Mark earned his Ph.D. in Industrial / Organizational Psychology at the Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT) in Chicago, Illinois. Mark worked in upper management for 20 years with highly respected companies in the St. Louis market with an emphasis on his ability to identify and resolve persistent business problems, the ability to explain ideas and concepts clearly and accurately, excellent listening skills and a strong commitment to the building of long term relationships based upon mutual trust.
He spent 12 years as the Program Director and Assistant Dean for the highly successful business division for the Accelerated Degree Program (ADP) at Lindenwood University.
Contact Mark Lerman by calling (314) 603-0781, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.